POSITION TYPE: Full Time Permanent Position: Primarily remote worker with occasional office days required.
Do you want to be part of something special? Our clients include some of the most amazing venues worldwide. Supplying to so many varied and exciting customers from football stadiums to cruise ships, we’re automating and simplifying their daily tasks whilst improving compliance standards. We are growing our new business sales team in order to continue our big plans of expansion and now is a fantastic time to join!
About Hawk Safety
Since 2014, Hawk Safety has been a leader in food safety and compliance, providing complete hardware and software solutions for organisations of all types and sizes.
Today, under a new company structure with offices in London, Worcestershire and Italy, we continue to design, develop and produce state-of-the-art food safety equipment, software and end-to-end systems. Whilst also adding food safety consultancy services to our portfolio.
Supplying primarily into the food industry covering all sectors from food production to food service , working with some of the largest contract caterers and food businesses in the world, we provide:
- Wireless digital temperature monitoring equipment and software
- Digital Audits / Checklist software
- Digital HACCP Checks equipment and software
- Food safety consultancy services
Hawk Safety is seeking a hands-on New Business Sales Person to help hit its aggressive sales goals. In this role, you will be responsible for growing a network of direct customers, growing our base of reseller partners and supporting our clients to ensure they have the best possible experience as we continue to grow and remain the leader in digital food safety and compliance.
As a New Business Salesperson, you will identify sales opportunities in the food industry across the UK. You will be responsible for generating your own leads and opportunities through to close. As well as direct sales, you will work with our partners across the UK and Europe in order to grow and support their Hawk sales.
This role will also require a level of after sales support including installations and training.
This role will work directly with both the sales and support teams and reports to the Sales Director.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Generating your own leads and opportunities
- Meeting monthly sales targets and KPI’s
- Work with the Marketing team to develop sales enablement collateral
- Work directly with the Sales Director to ensure company goals and team growth goals are met.
- Become an expert in Hawk Products & Services and the food industry to best understand and serve our customers and prospects.
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Self-generating a pipeline of opportunities via cold calling and other methods
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
The ideal candidate will have the following attributes :
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales with evidence of meeting targets
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Proficiency in MS Office and CRM software capable of working in a small to medium-sized organisation
- highly organised and calm under pressure;
- self-motivated, flexible and adaptable nature
- Ability to build rapport
- Excellent verbal and written presentation and communication skills
- Proven ability to negotiate
- Time management and organisational skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- Minimum of three years experience in new business sales
- Full driving licence
- Experience in the Food industry
Pay & Benefits Summary
- Basic Salary of up to £28k plus:
- Commission / Bonus Scheme
- UK Workplace pension
- Career progression – opportunities to grow in a fast growing business
- Receive ongoing training