Who we are
This website is operated by Intelligent Safety (part of the Sense Applications Limited group). We are a leader in food safety and compliance, providing complete hardware and software solutions for organisations of all types and sizes. For more information see https://hawksafety.com/about-hawk-safety/.
For example, we may monitor how many times you visit the website, which pages you go to, traffic data, location data and the originating domain name of a user’s internet service provider. This information helps us to build a profile of our users. Some of this data will be aggregated or statistical, which means that we will not be able to identify you individually.
You can set your browser not to accept cookies and the websites below tell you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, some of our website features may not function as a result.
- recognise you whenever you visit this website (this speeds up your access to the website as you do not have to log in each time);
- obtain information about your preferences and use of our website;
- carry out research and statistical analysis to help improve our content, products and services and to help us better understand our users’ requirements; and
- make your online experience more efficient and enjoyable.
For further information on cookies generally visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org.
Types of cookies we use
The cookies we place on your device fall into the following categories:
- Session cookies—these allow our website to link your actions during a particular browser session. These expire each time you close your browser and do not remain on your device afterwards
- Persistent cookies—these are stored on your device in between browser sessions. These allow your preferences or actions across our website to be remembered. These will remain on your device until they expire, or you delete them from your cache
- Strictly necessary cookies—these cookies are essential for you to be able to navigate our website and use its features. Without these cookies, the services you have asked for could not be provided and elements of the website would not work
- Performance cookies—these cookies collect information about how you use our website, eg which pages you go to most often and if you get error messages from certain pages. These cookies do not collect personally identifiable information about you. All information collected by these cookies is aggregated and anonymous, and is only used to improve how our website works
- Functionality cookies—these cookies allow our website to remember the choices you make (such as your language preference, last action and search preferences) and provide enhanced, more personal features. The information collected by these cookies is anonymous and cannot track your browsing activity on other websites
We will ask for your permission (consent) to place cookies or other similar technologies on your device, except where these are essential for us to provide you with a service that you have requested.
How to turn off cookies
If you do not want to accept cookies, you can change your browser settings so that cookies are not accepted. If you do this, please be aware that you may lose some of the functionality of this website. For further information about cookies and how to disable them please go to the Information Commissioner’s webpage on cookies: https://ico.org.uk/for-the-public/online/cookies/.
How to contact us
If you wish to contact us, please send an email to email@example.com, write to 65-69 Lots Road, London SW10 0RN or call 03330143714.
Do you need extra help?
If you would like this notice in another format (for example: audio, large print, braille) please contact us (see ‘How to contact us’ above).
Changes to this policy
This policy was published on 7 September 2018 and last updated on 7 September 2018.
We may change this policy from time to time, when we do we will inform you via a notice on our website.